Skip to main content
- Highlight recent Act Early State Team member activities related to intervention and coordinated supports (Goal 4 of the State Plan).
- Learn how interventionists from Unified Therapy Services optimize services in rural Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Identify strategies the Team can use in Wisconsin to increase timely access to intervention services and coordinated supports.
Lightning Round Updates
- Starr Burke and Suzi Wolf, Birth to 3 Kenosha County – Parent U, a program funded by a social-emotional support grant for local Birth to 3 programs
- Rebecca Thompson – Wisconsin Autism Provider Association efforts to address interventionist shortage from a systems level.
Unified Therapy Services – Leveraging intervention services in rural areas
- Kara Takes, COTA\L; Rehab Director